Your Whisperers of the geek banter amongst themselves this week, digging into a metaphorical boatload of content:
- Consumer Marketing vs Enterprise Tech Community
- Consumer celebrity for hire
- Leveraging celebrity outside of community
- Pop-up communities: for and against
- Transient vs permanent communities
- Brand influence, community strategy and “geek sourcing”
We make reference to:
As always, we’d love your feedback!
Would you buy a router from Michael Jordan? Do you like the idea of pop up communities?
Let us know with a comment or a tweet!