- Views 5915
This week we talk with the mind behind #CloudMinds: Amy Hermes, program director of this IBM program. #CloudMinds is a program that brings together cloud thought leaders, both online and offline, to do that smart thing when smart people talk to each other.
In this episode, we talk about
- What is marketing, anyway? And marketing vs influence marketing.
- What is #CloudMinds? 160 different thought leaders in cloud
- Recognizing the value of the program inside IBM
- Taking career chances – applying for an existing job vs creating a new job
- Looking for the white space
- “Twisty” career journeys
- How do you get to do what you are doing?
- How do you know when you’ve succeeded?
- How do communities work?
- Mommy2Mommy, the Facebook group with over 75,000 Moms that Amy started
- The importance of long-term and short-term goals, clarity, and knowing yourself