Recorded live at VMworld Barcelona, your favorite Geek Whisperers explore our always-on culture, questioning responsibility in this flat world of ours. We’re joined by special guest Han De Leenheer.
We get into:
- Disclaimers in social media
- Always-on representation
- Does official spokesmanship matter anymore?
- Career limiting tweets
We come out with some simple rules too:
- Don’t talk smack about competitors
- Don’t talk smack about other parts of the organization
- We have to be able to make mistakes
And we’re especially fond of Hans’ one liner for questionable tweets:
Do you have a story of a career-limiting tweet or a vPaparazzi moment? Share it here!