The Geek Whisperers have the pleasure of recording live at times. Some of these occasions are times when we’ve been requested as both podcasters and influencers. Here are the episodes that result from these times together.
Want to request our attendance at your event? Just reach out to any of us. Want to look through all our episodes? Head here.
After a fantastic 2014, we head back to Austin for another SpiceWorld, an SMB-focused event hosted by Spiceworks. We recorded:
- Treating Home Life as Serious Work w/Nigel & Heather Hickey – Episode 100
- Next Steps of a Founding CEO w/Scott Abel – Episode 96
- Thrive by Learning New Skills w/Scott Lowe – Episode 99
- The Important of Being a Mentor w/Cody Bunch – Episode 98
SpiceWorld, an SMB-focused event hosted by Spiceworks, was the first time all three of us traveled as a podcast crew. Here’s what we produced:
- Finding your professional tribe in IT – Episode 62
- Education and empathy: IT is about more than technical skills – Episode 63
- How to Start Writing Books – Episode 64
- Scott Abel, CEO and Unicorn Hoarder – Episode 65
NetApp Insight 2014
Cisco Live 2014
VMworld Europe 2013
- Podcast 26 – Building the modern working blog with VMGuru
- Podcast 25 – Localization of Social Media
- Podcast 24 – vPaparazzi, Always-on Social Media, Advocacy and Disclaimers
VMworld US 2013
- Podcast 20 – Events’ Impact on Social Media Community
- Podcast 19 – Is Social Media the Great Equalizer for Women in Tech?
- Podcast 18 – Organic Social Media vs Corporate
EMC World 2013
Be First to Comment