The energy at Cisco Live tells a story. As Amy puts it so well in the show: “The collective noun of Influencers is really taking root and it’s amazing to see.”
Joined for color commentary by Matt Leib, 2/3rds of the gorilla marketing Whisperers sit cross-legged at the show and discuss the greater context of influence at an event, while 1/3 sits comfortable in a conference room.
- Tips and tricks to build influence at live events
- Origins of the bloggers lounge (with a hat tip to Len Devanna)
- Demystifying Influence Marketing for leadership
- Being aware of what you’re wearing (e.g. The Approachable T-shirt)
- How long Influencer programs should remain unbranded / underground
- Selfies with CTOs (see below)