This week your Whisperers are welcomed by Mark Finnern, Chief Community Evangelist responsible for the SAP Mentor Initiative.
Mark is a fellow passionate community builder who, when called out as a marketer, responds with certainty:
“If [community building] is the new marketing then absolutely, I am a Marketeer.”
Some topics of discussion:
- The success of building SAP Mentors
- Influence Marketing and it’s stakeholders
- Influencers at events
- Bridging the offline with the online
- The power of a well-branded t-shirt
- What you measure can kill the energy
- Breaking into the executive bubble
- Combatting executive inoculation with Influencers
To find more of Mark’s wise words and activities with SAP mentors, give him a follow @finnern on Twitter.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
[…] Lewis (@CommsNinja) said something on a recent Geek Whisperers Podcast Community Building is the New Marketing that struck home with me. She […]