- Views 0
What makes some businesses consider Open Source a sexy strategy while others consider it a waste of time?
What’s it like to market to a community where everyone is hands on in the end product?
This week’s podcast zooms in on another part of the technology tribe: Open Source. We’re joined by Mark Hinkle, Senior Director of Open Source Solutions at Citrix and career-long Open Source nerd.
- The cost of customer acquisition
- The communities of DevOps & Cloud Computing
- How “community management” is really facilitate interaction
- The myth that open source reduces R&D cost
- An interest in Marketing Automation
- And Jeggings
We’d love to hear of your experiences in the Open Source community, whether as a contributor, community manager or marketer. Let us know with a comment or a tweet!
You can also read more about Mark and his projects over at Socialized Software.