- Views 2330
Do Tech Recruiters have souls? We’ve often wondered. The Geek Whisperers have more faith after hanging out with Andy Tullo. He’s a entrepreneur focused on recruiting in our fast-growing Enterprise Tech scene.
- Vetting company culture before you sign the paperwork
- Positive psychology in the workforce
- Finding great places to work by matchmaking the right way
- Core values of the people in leadership
- How to research as someone looking for a job
- Glassdoor as a piece of the puzzle (take it with a grain of salt)
- Watch social media of a company
- Follow their influencers – do they represent a culture you want to be a part of?
- Don’t be scared to reach out to individuals who work for the organization
- Asking the right questions
- Listen to the stories that tell you
- Listen for passion
- Listen to what was rewarded and what was punished
- Do people work for (or quit from) a manager or a company?
- Impact of a sloppy hiring practice
- Tolerating behavior is a sign of company culture
- Careers and lives are intertwined
- Seeing opportunity in everyone
- How do you measure your own success?
- Strength Finder as a tool toward self-awareness
Thanks for listening!