Your faithful Whisperers join you for a deeper dive into our organizational design, reviewing both how it lives today and what it could look like in the future.
The first most quotable moment came from John when he said:
Other key thoughts that came up:
- Where should Social Media sit in the org – one place or many?
- We all run on an evolved hub & spoke design, with differing opinions
- Trust relationships are our world of social engagement
- Customer Service is a common thread of social media’s evolution
- John schools us on “Quotidian Marketing”
The second most quotable moment came from John when he said:
“The more open you can be, the more powerful social can be as a buying tool.”
Lastly, we learned that my (Matt’s) Siamese cat is not a respectful guest… and you’ll hear her boisterous opinion here and there. Here’s a great picture of the beast.